Above age 60: Smooth Sailing
Below age 60: Temporary Underwriting Requirement Adjustments
There may be situations where we are unable to obtain traditional medical requirements due to either vendor closure or limited staff. In those circumstances, we’re temporarily offering an alternative to underwriting for pending or newly submitted formal applications.
For applicants that meet all the following criteria, Pacific Life will use other available data sources to underwrite in lieu of in-person exams:
If we are unable to get adequate data from the data sources, Pacific Life may require traditional underwriting methods. Please contact us for more information, as this will be on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must be age 60 or younger.
- Face amounts up to $1 million.
- Standard or better risk classifications only. Applicants with a rating below standard will require normal exam requirements.
The PruFast Track process is based on a statistical model. Pru has studied clients who have been approved for the top three risk classes (Preferred Best, Preferred Non-Tobacco, and Non-Smoker Plus) in the past to determine what characteristics they had in common. Those clients who have similar characteristics as determined by the model will be put on the Accelerated path. Clients who do not follow the Accelerated path can still qualify for the top three risk classes.
SBLI offers an expedited process automatically used for all cases with face amounts up to $500,000, ages 18-60, and all risk classes, without a
medical exam. Advantages include:
– Non-invasive process for your client
– Easier sales track for the agent
– Improved overall cycle time
– Improved placement rate
A fast and easy path to underwriting decisions for face amounts up to $5-10M. Eligibility parameters:
- Electronic ticket applications (drop ticket) only
- Ages 18-60
- Single-life term and permanent products (including the Long-Term Care rider)
- U.S. permanent residents
An underwriting program that is used to process applications up to $1,000,000 with no exam. Recently updated to allow more cases through.Goes up to age 65 in some cases.If medical exam or APS can be obtained at a later date, we will re-underwrite to see if better rate class may be available.
This brand new accelerated program allows clients to retain permanent coverage without a medical exam. Clients age 18-50 can purchase up to $2M through the program. Clients age 51 to 60 can purchase up to $1M. Available classes are Standard, Preferred, and Super Preferred. For now, you can simply submit a full, formal application (Part 1 and Part 2). The application will be reviewed along with a script check, MVR, and internal scoring system. Clients that meet the DB requirements will automatically go into the Fluidless program when the app is submitted. Those that get Standard or better will be in a position to have a policy issued right away. If the client doesn’t come out as Standard or better after scoring, they can still underwrite traditionally and attempt to get their desired risk class. In addition to the Fluidless Program, we will consider both permanent and term applications up to $5M (for term or perm age 70 and under) without an exam. We will do that IF the client has had a physical / check up within the last 12 months.
Get faster decisions for your Standard or better clients. NO paramedical exam. Simply submit a drop ticket, ExamOne contacts the client – the carrier takes care of the rest. Underwriting decisions will be provided in 48-72 hours!
- Recently increased the maximum face amount limit to $2 million.
- Face amounts $100K – $2M
- Available Products: Term Life Answers 10, 15, 20, and 30 years, Income Advantage IUL and Life Protection Advantage IUL
- eTicket (Drop Ticket) only
- Due to COVID-19, all M.O.O. policies will be mailed directly to the client
WriteFit is meant for your healthiest clients. To be considered for WriteFit, the following eligibility requirements must be met:
- Apply for a single life product through eApp/iPipeline™
- Face amounts up to $3,000,000 for ages 18-50
- Face amounts up to $2,000,000 for ages 51-60
- Use the tele-interview process
- Clients 18-60 years of age
- Build within recommended guidelines
- No major medical impairments