Important Product Updates from Lincoln Financial Group
On May 11, 2020 Lincoln is increasing pricing on the following products:
- Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2019) with premiums increasing 20% on average.
- Lincoln VULONE (2019) and Lincoln SVULONE (2019) with premiums increasing 16% on average, applying across all funding patterns, ages, and underwriting classes.
- In June, Lincoln will be launching Lincoln AssetEdge VUL (2020) and Lincoln AssetEdge Exec VUL (2020) accumulation VUL products offering significant cash value growth potential and more indexed account options. (*Pending SEC and FINRA approval.)
- In addition to the Conserve indexed account, AssetEdge is adding 3 new Indexed accounts: Balanced, Perform and Perform Plus, providing competitive alternatives to the Variable Subaccounts and Fixed Account.
- Also in June, the new Lincoln Enhanced ValueSM Rider (LEVR) for Lincoln’s WealthAccumulate IUL (2019) will launch, providing high early cash value for Business protection and premium financing sales.
- Now offering more flexibility with three Return of Premium (ROP) Benefit Options: 100% ROP / 93% ROP / 85% ROP
- 10-year benefit period that grades down in years 8+
- New compensation structure (rider will require new Comp Builder)